Mudita Center 1.6.1
Modified on: Mon, 7 Nov, 2022 at 8:45 AM
In this release, we focused on bugfixes. We have fixed 18 bugs occurring in our application.
- Fixed the problem of showing the data section when the phone is disconnected during restore.
- Fixed the problem with selecting contacts to import from Google with a large contact database.
- Fixed an issue with forcing an update to the required version of Mudita Center.
- Unified the process of starting new threads for saved and unsaved contacts.
- Fixed an issue with an erroneous message when trying to delete a message during sending.
- Added or improved translations in the Mudita Center application.
- The ability to close the delete progress modal has been removed.
- Fixed an issue with the inability to send crashdumps from Harmony to support.
- Fixed a problem with the missing confirmation message when logs are sent successfully.
- Fixed a problem with the missing message after failed log uploads.
- Added formatting of text from crashdump report sent by contact support.
- Fixed problem with different file size calculations for file list and music section.
- Fixed handling of displaying long paths of backup locations.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.