1. Connect your Mudita Harmony to your computer with a dedicated USB cable and make sure that Mudita Center runs on your computer and recognizes your device.
2. Go to the “Overview” section inside Mudita Center.
3. In the sub-section showing your MuditaOS version, you will see a notification about whether there is a new software update available for your Mudita Harmony.
4. Click the “Download Now” button and follow the instructions.
5. After a successful update, your Harmony will automatically restart. After that, you will be able to see your MuditaOS version in the “Overview” section.
Note: Remember to not use, nor unplug your device from the computer during the update process.