- Remove the USB cable from your Mudita device and your computer.
- Inspect the USB port and cable for damages or dirt.
- Restart your Mudita device.
- Make sure you’re using the cable that came with your Mudita device.
- Make sure the cable plug goes all the way into the port.
- Unlock your Mudita device's screen (if applicable).
What to do when Mudita Center does not recognise my device? Print
Modified on: Wed, 13 Oct, 2021 at 10:35 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.